About Me

My photo
janet salomi.. my surname is jenny im 14 yearz old tis year studying in tcs.. i love to hangout on saturdayz wit frenz... my besties r mimi jenny vosha mich manmeet rangi geet visha n on n on n on........ nuting much.. want to knw more meanz juz ask me..

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Poem Of The Day - Family Friend Poems

"Sometimes things get weird;
The less you know,
the less you hurt.
Sometimes people you trust may deceive you;
Say stuff that truly affects you,
your heart hallow and empty.
Sometimes without any signs,
things mess up, leaving you bare.
I tend to get caught up pretty easily,
leading to disappointments.
People tell me to trust but every time I do: I regret.
People talk.
People stare.
People gossip.
All I want is a new start in life...
Move to another continent,
Forget everyone here,
New beginning,
New reputation.
I'm tired of feeling so alone even though I'm surrounded"

No comments: